BIAB (Builder in a Bottle)
BIAB is a soak-off gel polish that can be used to add length and strength to natural nails.
During the BIAB course, you’ll learn:
- how to prepare the natural nail (PREP, incl. Russian manicure)
- how to use the electric file along with the different bits for proper execution of the PREP
- how to choose the correct shape and length for each client
- how to apply BIAB in the most precise manner
- how to file BIAB into shape
- how to perform refills on your returning clients
- how to apply gel top coat
The course doesn't end directly after you've completed it. Once you're back at home and practicing, you can send in your photos for feedback to iGoByJo and you can always reach out to us with any questions you may have.
Price: €899,- (incl. starter kit + lunch)
Duration of the course: 1x day
Time: 10.00 - 17.00 hrs
A starter kit will be created for you, with all necessary items, tools and products needed for application. The only thing you’ll need, is a model.
You’ll need one model for the course. After the course, you will be given the task to train on as many persons as possible. It is important to search and book your models directly after booking the course.
Not included in your starter kit, is the electric file and the LED-lamp with low heat modus. You will be able to use both during the course. You can always choose to purchase one or both from iGoByJo, if you’d like.
The total of the BIAB Course is EUR 899,- and can be paid in full or in three installments. To secure your date and to order the starter kit, a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of EUR 299,- is required.
KNOWLEDGE AND FEEDBACK
There's no holding back where knowlege is concerned. We want to see you succeed. A teacher is only as good as their best student!
Ready to get started?
Pick the date and time that best suits you: